Basic and Simple Yoga for Beginners
Yoga is the ancient art of well-being practiced in India since ancient times. Yoga and a proper diet can increase your longevity, aging and keep you free from diseases. It is advisable to check your BMI before and after doing Yoga in one month. Thus, if you are a beginner, you can start with the below-mentioned Yoga Asanas or Yoga postures.
- Tadasana or Mountain Pose
Tadasana helps you to relax with breathing techniques by doing this Yoga posture. It is the best yoga asana for people working desk jobs. Here, breathing and concentration are necessary.
- First, stand on a plane surface in a natural environment.
- Slowly stretch your hands evenly from the elbow level to make them at a 30-degree angle.
- Now raise your hands on hold on the top like a mountain peak.
- Stand on your toes while raising your hands above head.
- Slowly take a deep breath and release them slowly.
Do this Yoga for 10-minutes.
- Vajrayana or Thunderbolt Pose
This asana helps to improve blood circulation to your legs, which improves bone marrow cells and sexual wellness. It is best for people with diabetic neuropathy to strengthen nerves in their legs.
- First, stand then kneel on the ground and then sit on your leg.
- Next, place your arms on the knee or lap and sit for 10-minutes.
- You have to take a deep breath by closing your eyes and concentrate.
Use a Yoga Mat if you feel pain by kneeling.
- Urdhva Mukha Savasana or Upward Facing Dog
This pose helps in digestion and tones your chest. This pose helps your abdomen removes excess fats stored in your stomach naturally. You can do this for weight loss also.
- First, lay down on your abdomen.
- Next, slowly push up with your hands such that your legs remain straight and your body rises from the abdomen side.
- Hold this upwards stretch for a few minutes and come down to the first position.
The beginners are advised to do this pose for 10-time.
- Setubandhasana or Bridge Pose
This yoga pose helps in overall wellness as it strengthens your bones and muscles. It improves overall blood circulation and refreshes your mind and body.
- First, lie down on your back and raise your body with your legs.
- Now, place your hands under the raised body position and hold your hands together.
Do this stretching Yoga daily 10-time by breath control for better results.
- Balasana or Childs Pose
This yoga posture helps to relax your body and mind. This pose is a stress reliever too. Thus, you can do this yoga whenever you feel mental and corporate stress.
- First, kneel with hands and knees in one line.
- Now, slowly push your hips back and keep your hands straight.
Repeat this asana for 10-times daily.
Beginners must try to do these yoga poses daily in the morning. It is not advisable to drink tea, coffee, or food before doing Yoga. Stop smoking and alcohol, when you wish to seek mental and physical wellness by doing yoga. Stretching, bending, and holding positions might be slightly painful. Yet, there is no gain without taking pain.